Friday, November 23, 2012

Currently

Today I went to McD with two of my friends, I had a chicken salsa cheese, we had a lot of fun in the car, and it was just great. Then I went home, got Ben&Jerry's and did some imaginary internet-shopping. I'm doing okay btw :) this week I've consumed 1000 calories pr. day, and I've only binged once which was yesterday. I'm down to my normal weight, but would still like to lose 2 kg more. 

Current ideas for the future:
- Volunteer! While in high school: Locally. After high school: In EU
- Become a chaospilot
- Be an intern at an office in California

Current wanted fashions:
Current calendar: 
Tomorrow - Ginger Frederik's b-day party+dinner
Day after tomorrow - "Æbleskive hygge" with my boyfriend's family
Monday - Cupcake-date with Sophie (reminder to myself: last chance for free Topshop shipping) 
Tuesday - Dance lancier at school
Wednesday - Buy cake supplies
Thursday - Make rainbow cake for the school's cake contest
Friday - Prom at school :) + Hopefully I get my paychecks, haha
Saturday - First day of December!
Sunday - Christmas cookie baking with my mom and bro

Current looks:

Current inspiration blog: http://ginajaqueline.com/

























Current thoughts of myself:
I am good at two things; Being a leader and baking. I was born to do the former and the latter is meditative for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment